New: Connect your PayPal account to Drumo
To make PayPal withdrawals safer for everyone, we'll ask you to connect your PayPal account to Drumo before you place your first order.
We're introducing this change to every Drumo account in order to:
1) Provide an extra level of security (all payments will be sent directly to an existing PayPal account and we make sure that you have the access to it).
2) Make the cashout process faster - we're working on some technical improvements that will streamline the cashout process, especially for verified PayPal accounts.
How to connect your PayPal account to Drumo?
It's simple! Just make sure to follow these steps:
1. Go to your account settings: https://drumo.com/me/settings
2. Click the 'Connect with PayPal button:
3. At the next step, you will be asked to enter your PayPal email and password. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can sign up for one.
You will also be asked to share some basic non-financial information used for account verification.
We never sell your data, all the information shared by connecting your PayPal account will be used only for the verification process.
4. Once you log in to PayPal, you will be redirected back to Drumo and your account status will be set to: "Connected"
That's all! You can place your order now :)
If you encounter any errors during the account linking process, please contact our support.
☑️ Benefits for verified PayPal account - coming soon!
We highly recommend verifying your PayPal account now if you haven't done it yet.
Being Verified means that you have provided additional information about yourself to help confirm your identity. This means that we can securely send your order and be sure that it goes to the right person. That's why all Drumo orders placed by Verified account holders will be processed with extra priority.
To verify your account, just follow the instructions listed here.